Thursday, January 10, 2008

I almost forgot! The best part of my Christmas vacation!
Ryan and I spent a lot of time debating, calculating, and praying.... and we decided that I am going to stay home with Braden for the rest of the year! I called my school and they graciously accepted my resignation (whew!)

I know in my previous blog I gave a lot of the reasons that I needed to go back to work, and while those reasons were all valid, in the end I just couldn't do it. I decided that Braden's health and well being were more important and I was just going to have to be willing to make some sacrifices. I'm clipping coupons like I've never clipped before! LOL.

But Seriously- things are tight, and I may experience some set backs in my career, but I believe it will be worth it. After all, in 40 years when I look back at my life, am I honestly going to say, "Geez, I wish I would have worked more and spent less time with my children."? Absolutely not. And while I'm not working this year, I can't yet say what my plans are for the future. I'm going to just let things move at their own pace and make decisions as they come.

But for now, let's celebrate!!! I'm staying home with my baby boy and I'm loving it!!

No comments: